TUSCAN BLEND EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Please use CONTACT form to order
Your oil purchase helps us support the conservation of these historic, endangered breeds of livestock & poultry.
- Pure unfiltered extra virgin oil
- Olives are grown on this ranch
- Hand picked Dec. 4, 2015
- Pressed locally Dec. 4, 2015
- Bottled & labeled by hand
- Grove is maintained without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- Olive varietals include Frantoio, Leccino, Lucca & a few Picholine & Grignan
16.9 oz/500 ml $20.00
Choice of twist top for shipping or decorative, cork & pour spout, bottle.
Being of Italian descent, Paul loves olive oil flavorful enough for dipping into, with chunks of crusty bread. He planted these Italian varietal trees to produce his own fresh & savory oil. The olive trees thrive here with minimal irrigation. Besides producing oil, they function as windbreak for the pastures and provide habitat for quail, pheasant, rabbits and other wildlife. Our livestock & poultry do the weeding, pest control & fertilizing.